Paul Wesley, Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhandler did a promotional interview on June 2 for the British TV show, ‘This Morning in London’.
The cast of the Hit TV show, The Vampire Diaries, was in the studio of This Morning in London for a promotional interview. Paul Wesley, Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhandler sat and answered questions for about 10 minutes on the British television show. Topics of conversation:
- Nina admitted that she likes wearing corsets.
- Ian and Paul being fitted for fangs
- that they use squirrel and children’s blood on the set
- The large fan following for The Vampire Diaries and how the Twilight Saga has helped give the series life.
- Nina admits how sexy vampires are to her.
- They kiss the city of London’s butt
- That these three are “cuddly vampires”
What was missing from the interview was much info on the next season of Vampire Diaries. I am absolutely amazed that they are as relaxed and candid and are as well versed in the history of vampire stories, even discussing horror film pioneer, actor, Bela Lugosi. This is quite the stark contrast to the craziness that surrounds the the Cast of Twilight Eclipse. Watch the interview below in its entirety and enjoy: